1. Must be a 1990 or newer car that has a V4 or V6 engine. (NO AWD OR VOLVO CARS ALLOWED)
2. Must be the original engine in the car (no modifications of any kind).
3. Must remove all outside body chrome, headlights, tail lights, turn signals and windows (all glass and plastic objects); this includes all window tar with glass particles.
4. Must relocate battery to inside of cab, on front passenger side floor. Battery in engine compartment must be removed.
5. Must remove or disable all air bags in driver’s compartment.
6. If the gas tank is between front and rear axles, it may be left in stock location and used. If the factory tank is behind rear axle, a gas tank deemed safe by the officials must be relocated inside of cab, on the floor of the rear seat area and connected to factory fuel lines. Old factory tank must be removed.
7. You must put in a rear seat bar (mandatory) from driver’s side to passenger side, behind seat. Welded or bolted with 3” minimum bar sizes, must have endplates on both ends (4”X 4”) minimum.
8. Front dash must remain in the car and cannot be removed.
9. Must use factory gas pedal, shifter, brakes, steering wheel. Everything must be factory for year, make, and model of car.
10. Must chain or #9 wire the doors shut in 1 spot only. Trunk and hood must be chained or #9 wired in 2 spots only. Front window opening must have chain or #9 wire in 2 spots to keep the hood from coming through window opening.
11. Optional: Driver’s door may have one outside reinforcement safety plate (max ¼” thickness by 12” high) securely bolted to outside of driver’s door and not to exceed 6” beyond vertical door seams.
12. Must have factory rims of make, model and year of car. Must have same style of tires that came from the factory. You are allowed one doughnut tire only.
13. You may remover bumper skins. NO body shaping or square-off fenders. May bend down hoods in the front.
This is a “knock the windows out and run” class--any extra modifications will result in disqualification.